Saturday, May 2, 2009

Clara Jo and Jerome add to family History

Clara Jo is the youngest of Auntie Lola (Delores Baca Candelaria) four children. Her children started two years after I was born, so her oldest Helena and I were pretty good friends. They came and stayed a couple of weeks with us about every two summers, but Helena and I were pen pals even into out adult years. When Brent and Lynae and I went on adventures two summers Helena, Working at the San Diego Zoo, gave us tickets for the Zoo and Wild Animal Park and we stayed at her house. Those are favorite memories for Brent and Lynae. I hadn't seen "Jo" for maybe 30 years, when I got to see her in April, and started this written conversation again. Thank you Jo. Click on page to enlarge.


















See also new Mexico Bustamantes, Youngest Daughter, Turn the Hearts of the Children I and II.

No comments:

Post a Comment